*In a conference setting.
Success with buyers is a 3 Act Play. Act 1 is the buyer counseling interview. Act 2 is properly showing property. Act 3 is knowing how to close your buyer. In this webinar you will learn:
• Successful showing strategies.
• How to handle “We want to think about it.”
• Soft Closes that never put you in the position of being rejected.
• A strategy to increase your closing ratio by 50%.
• How to help buyers find their home 80% of the time on the 1st or 2nd time out
• Six ways to eliminate/reduce buyer’s remorse.
Larry Kendall holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 40 years . He is one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate company ...Larry's Bio
IMPORTANT: If you log into your account before purchasing the recorded webinar, you may access it on your Account Profile, (if you checkout as a guest, this feature will not be available in your Account Profile.) Once you have purchased the webinar you will receive two emails from email@example.com. One will be your receipt and the other with a custom link to view the webinar 3 times. Keep in mind that you have 3 views on this link. Every time you click on the link, you exhaust a view, so please click on the link when you’re ready to watch. We cannot add additional views to the link.) This link does not expire, so if you still have remaining views, keep the email and view again later!
I found the Ninja Installation to be the most impactful real estate training I have experienced in my nearly 30 years in the industry. I was so impressed that I ordered an Ninja Installation for our Colorado State University Real Estate Program, Ninja has exactly the traits we would like to see in our real estate alumni at Colorado State University.
- Dr. Eric Holsapple, Professor, Colorado State University School of Business
Ninja has had a tremendously positive impact on my entire life. It has greatly increased my income per hour, focusing on activities that build relationships and translate into closings - allowing me more time with my family.
- Nicole Mangina, Realtor, Windermere Real Estate
The Ninja way of doing business allows us to focus on the essential elements of relationship building, AND gives us the ability to provide a high level of quality service to our clients.
- Paul Wilson, Realtors, Home Team Realty