*In a conference setting.
Success with buyers is a 3 Act Play. Act 1 is the buyer counseling interview. Act 2 is properly showing property. Act 3 is knowing how to close your buyer. In this webinar you will learn:
• Successful showing strategies.
• How to handle “We want to think about it.”
• Soft Closes that never put you in the position of being rejected.
• A strategy to increase your closing ratio by 50%.
• How to help buyers find their home 80% of the time on the 1st or 2nd time out
• Six ways to eliminate/reduce buyer’s remorse.
Larry Kendall holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 40 years . He is one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate company ...Larry's Bio
IMPORTANT: If you log into your account before purchasing the recorded webinar, you may access it on your Account Profile, (if you checkout as a guest, this feature will not be available in your Account Profile.) Once you have purchased the webinar you will receive two emails from [email protected]. One will be your receipt and the other with a custom link to view the webinar 3 times. Keep in mind that you have 3 views on this link. Every time you click on the link, you exhaust a view, so please click on the link when you’re ready to watch. We cannot add additional views to the link.) This link does not expire, so if you still have remaining views, keep the email and view again later!
Positive, happy, motivated, balanced … Just some of the things I feel since Ninja Selling has become a part of my life! It helps my agents and I stay focused on what’s truly important.
- Joleen Dias, Principal Broker, Military Home Source
Since I started practicing Ninja, my business year to date has increased 306.2%... I'm working with people I enjoy, working much less, and I'm stressing less than ever before.
- John Kynor, Owner, QRealty
Since Ninja, I run my business like a business. I know my stats, I work by appointment, and I know exactly how to make my numbers happen.
- Justin Holder, Realtor, Parks Realty