To bring out the best in people and their organizations.
Larry Kendall holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 40 years . He is one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate company that is owned equally by its sales associates and staff. The Group has 190 sales associates and six offices in the Northern Colorado area.
Community activities and awards:
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
- Realtor of the Year for the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Business Person of the Year by Business World Magazine
- Entrepreneur of the Year by Fort Collins, Inc.
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Area United Way
- Past-Chairman of the Colorado State University Development Council
- “Collins Award” recipient for his service to the Fort Collins community
- “Best in the Business” Award by the Fort Collins Coloradoan newspaper
- Special Achievement Award from the National Association of Realtors (CRS) for his teaching and impact on national real estate education
- Real Estate Hall of Fame (third inductee) at Colorado State University
- Kansas State University College of Business Dean’s Advisory Board
- 2006 Colorado Realtor of the Year
- Charles A. Lory Public Service Award, Colorado State University
- Alumni Fellow, Kansas State University
- Director of First Bank Holding Company
Larry is married and has two children, Kristen and Matt, and a granddaughter Tessa. His wife, Pat, is a retired Professor of Nutrition at Colorado State University.Read More