Course Objectives: To improve leadership; management skills; profitability; and market share of Ninja companies.
Day 1: 8am – 5pm
(Check in begins at 7:30 am)
“5 Keys to Leadership”
1. Leadership Made Simple
2. The difference between leadership and management
3. The “Leadership Challenge”
4. The 5 keys to leadership
5. Creating a measurable vision
6. Moving your team “Vision to Shared Vision”
7. Creating a high performance culture
8. Creating “Sales Meetings that Sizzle”!
9. Connecting & communicating powerfully
“Turning Talent into Performance” – Recruiting, Interviewing, Coaching
1. Recruiting and interviewing systems Top 10 List for Attracting (Recruiting)
2. 10-Step Ninja Coaching System – turning talent into performance
3. “Manager as Coach”
4. Increasing productivity per sales associate
5. Installing “auto-flow” systems to generate business, recruit, retain
6. Rookie Mentor Program
7. Sales associate business plan template
8. Sales associate accountability system
9. Business plan template for your office
10. Growing future managers – “Who’s your #2?”
Day 2: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
2. Hiring, training, and retaining staff
3. “The Real Estate Factory”
4. Staff systems, job descriptions and checklists
5. Staff driven “Trend Benders”
6. Crucial conversations
7. Handling confrontation with associates and customers
8. Time management for Managers/Coaches
9. Ninja Nine for Managers/Coaches
Day 3: 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
“Ninja for Staff”
▪ What is a Ninja?
2. What is my role?
3. How can Ninja help me?
4. 3 success keys to life
5. Creating “On-Purpose” versus “On-Accident” sales associates
6. Creating value and “Fabled Service”
7. The Power of “Flow” and the Ninja Nine
8. Communication skills and working with different personalities
9. Keepers of the space – checklists and safety nets
10. Make it easier. Make it better/faster. Make them look good.
Five Keys to Leadership
Turning Talent Into Performance- Recruiting, Interviewing and Coaching
10-step Ninja Coaching system
Ninja for Staff
Registrants have up until two weeks before to cancel for a full refund.
Thank you on behalf of all of us at Ruhl and Ruhl! I have received many emails from my agents about how your seminar was a life-enhancing experience. You are absolutely having a significant impact on my company and the real estate industry. Thanks for sharing your time and knowledge. You are truly an inspiration.
- Caroline Ruhl, Owner, Ruhl and Ruhl Realtors
Since Ninja, I run my business like a business. I know my stats, I work by appointment, and I know exactly how to make my numbers happen.
- Justin Holder, Realtor, Parks Realty
Positive, happy, motivated, balanced … Just some of the things I feel since Ninja Selling has become a part of my life! It helps my agents and I stay focused on what’s truly important.
- Joleen Dias, Principal Broker, Military Home Source